Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach or Mountain?

Are you a beach or mountain person?
    Study says extroverts prefer the beach to the mountain while introverts prefer mountain.
    Beach
    75.00%
    Mountain
    25.00%

It's so hard to choose because I love both so much, but I think I love the mountains a bit more.

Comment

I love summer, so I choose beach.

Comment

Do you think the study is true? If you're an introvert, you tend to choose mountain otherwise, you would choose the beach.
        Because I am an introvert but I choose the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by charm View Post
          Do you think the study is true? If you're an introvert, you tend to choose mountain otherwise, you would choose the beach.
          Because I am an introvert but I choose the beach.
          It's probably not true for everyone, but it is true for me because I am an introvert and I love the mountains, but I also hold the ocean and beaches very close to my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by LeilaH View Post

It's probably not true for everyone, but it is true for me because I am an introvert and I love the mountains, but I also hold the ocean and beaches very close to my heart.
            same here

Comment

never went hiking before, surely interesting..people say its good to built your motivation. but, hahah...still prefer to relax and enjoy the sunset on the beach.

Comment

I choose beach ..am i an extrovert? Ye lah kot..

Comment

Mestilah Beach !!!! pengaruh cerita Jepun Beach Boys zaman 90an ... OMG im soo old ....

Comment

Would go for the mountains since they offer hiking, skiing and great scenery. Beaches offer relaxation, swimming and scenery. Beaches tend to be crowded most places.

Comment

Originally posted by Ammyweng View Post
                      Would go for the mountains since they offer hiking, skiing and great scenery. Beaches offer relaxation, swimming and scenery. Beaches tend to be crowded most places.
                      Live in the mountains, vacation on beach. Healthy from uphill running and buffed from fighting mountain lions. Win all the beach-girls.

Comment

both..love the wave and smell of the jungle

Comment

Originally posted by honor View Post

Live in the mountains, vacation on beach. Healthy from uphill running and buffed from fighting mountain lions. Win all the beach-girls.
                          Wowww nice one there...hehe, anyway I do prefer jungle. The sound of the nature, fresh air....but, the beach always makes me relax, enjoying the scenary of course

Comment

I love swimming in the sea. I crave it when I've been away from it for long periods of time. Floating in a calm sea is the most relaxing and refreshing feeling and it's like my problems and stress disappear for a while.

Comment

Working...
                            X