Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ammyweng View Post

Have you ever tried Pulau Sipadan? That is top 10 in the world
    top 10 for diving not Beaches like Perhentian ,Redang Tioman and Langkawi islands beautiful for long golden sandy Beach

Comment

Originally posted by honor View Post

top 10 for diving not Beaches like Perhentian ,Redang Tioman and Langkawi islands beautiful for long golden sandy Beach
      thank you for sharing, maybe I'll try go there sometimes

Comment

For me, the best beach in Peninsular Malaysia should be Tioman Island, crystal clear water with small baby shark and turtle swimming around, beautiful coral and painting like scenery. I’ve been to Perhentian, Pangkor, Redang, Sibu Island, Langkawi and still Tioman is my favourite . If you not into Diving or Scuba Diving, Langkawi white sandy beach in Chenang is very beautiful and suitable for small chilldren and family. Rent a beach bench, order a coconut drink and enjoy the scenery.

Comment

I’d have to say langkawi or the perhentian islands

Comment

pantai chenang in langkawi, you try island hopping , eagle feeding, tasik dayang bunting. One more, dont forget to try Crab Noodle (Meggi Ketam) at local Fish Jetty.

Comment

Pulau Tioman for diving, clear blue water with coral just in front of your chalet.
              Last edited by backpacker; 13-03-18, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X