Best beach in Malaysia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best beach in Malaysia

I love going to the beach to relax and swim. Where can I find the best beach in Malaysia?

Hi Charm. I have never been. I hear the Perhentian Islands are good and Langkawi too

Comment

Malaysia’s east coast is the top spot to catch some rays for those living in KL — it’s cheap and easy to reach by plane on one of the country’s budget airlines, even for just a long weekend. The water is crystal clear, the beaches are powdery soft and blindingly white.

Comment

Originally posted by meldrumsonthemove View Post
        Hi Charm. I have never been. I hear the Perhentian Islands are good and Langkawi too
        I've heard about Langkawi too.

Comment

Originally posted by TMitevska View Post
          Malaysia’s east coast is the top spot to catch some rays for those living in KL — it’s cheap and easy to reach by plane on one of the country’s budget airlines, even for just a long weekend. The water is crystal clear, the beaches are powdery soft and blindingly white.
          Sounds amazing! Hmmm. I'd better check AirAsia or Tiger Air on my next visit. I don't know other budget airlines in Malaysia.

Comment

I went to Pantai Cermin last weekend while driving past Port Dickson and stopped at the beach there. It's really nice and the water is crazy warm. There's millions of teeny tiny crabs, it's a really unique place.

Comment

tiny crabs like hermit crabs? I like hermit crabs. Just collecting them then I will set them free before I leave the beach

Comment

Originally posted by charm View Post
                tiny crabs like hermit crabs? I like hermit crabs. Just collecting them then I will set them free before I leave the beach
                Yep, tiny hermit crabs. They were to cute to watch and hold, their shells are so beautiful. I do the same.

Comment

Port Dickson looks incredible!

Comment

I'm gonna search Port Dickson. Thanks

Comment

Come and visit our sabahan islands like Langkayan Island at Sandakan which is very relaxing and peaceful. Well... Malaysia have so much place to visited

Comment

Beautiful resort in all the glory of the Malaysian tropical forest and beaches..

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions Really appreciate

Comment

Perhentian Island Terengganu my favourite in Malaysia,,so beautiful,,also top 20 worlds best and beautiful island

Comment

Originally posted by johnsilva View Post
                              Perhentian Island Terengganu my favourite in Malaysia,,so beautiful,,also top 20 worlds best and beautiful island
                              Have you ever tried Pulau Sipadan? That is top 10 in the world

Comment

Working...
                              X