Next trip to Malaysia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next trip to Malaysia

when are you next going to Malaysia? I come back on Feb 7th and cannot wait.

I loved KL. But I do love cities. I found it somewhat like a cross between London and Bangkok. I would recommend either Patronas towers or the KL tower for the view over the city

Comment

Go to Borneo, flights from KL to Kuching are only about $40. There are lots of day trip you can do around Kuching (Orangutans, National Parks, Caves, Hiking) or if you feel you have time you can head elsewhere on the island (Miri for Mulu Park, KK).

Comment

Spent a night at Le Meridien while on business in KL - what a hotel! Large and very stylish rooms, good food, excellent WiFi, wonderful views and friendly service. At the price, I'd give this six stars if possible as the value was exceptional.

Comment

I think it's probably out of my price range haha. If only. I'll probably go to Bukit Bintang area for the two nights, I love the food there

Comment

I'm living there right now haha.

Comment

Originally posted by LeilaH View Post
              I'm living there right now haha.
              In Bukit Bintang? I loooove it there. I am so jealous. Is it expensive?

Comment

Originally posted by meldrumsonthemove View Post

In Bukit Bintang? I loooove it there. I am so jealous. Is it expensive?
                Not Bukit Bintang, but I mean the KL area. I'm in Sri Petaling

Comment

Working...
                X