Why do you love Malaysia?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you love Malaysia?

I am just curious especially with the answers coming from foreigners who loves Malaysia. What makes them stay? And for the locals, I wanna know what they love about their country.

The weather and people comes to mind first.
    Religious freedom is a important factor of course.
    Transportation and financial infrastructure is good. Over all secured environment.

Comment

I love how it's a mash of many Asian cultures and you can get the experience of many different countries.

Comment

I love the food, a lot! I also found it the easiest place to buy toys for my son in Asia. More easy to find educational toys too

Comment

Originally posted by meldrumsonthemove View Post
          I love the food, a lot! I also found it the easiest place to buy toys for my son in Asia. More easy to find educational toys too
          I agree on the food part.. everything is nice in Malaysia, although sometimes its a little bit spicy

Comment

Originally posted by kelly View Post

I agree on the food part.. everything is nice in Malaysia, although sometimes its a little bit spicy
            I love Malaysia bcs malaysia is so different than another countries around the world

Comment

i love living in malaysia because malaysia got kind of food and alot of attractions.

Comment

Thank you for all the responses. I love reading them!

Comment

Working...
                X