Best Travel Camera?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Travel Camera?

I'm going to Malaysia in a few months and I'm on a fairly small budget, so I'm looking for a travel camera under $300/$400 preferably. Which one would you recommend?

Originally posted by Ammyweng View Post
    I'm going to Malaysia in a few months and I'm on a fairly small budget, so I'm looking for a travel camera under $300/$400 preferably. Which one would you recommend?
    The best cheap? I would go with the Sony DSCW800

Comment

Originally posted by honor View Post

The best cheap? I would go with the Sony DSCW800
      My fav travel camera is canon 1300D

Comment

Below $400 I continue to be a fan of the RX100 m1.

I always carry this camera , it is fantastic for a point and shoot especially when I am in a situation where having my DSLR isn't convenient.

Comment

I always use a GoPro and my iPhone only

Comment

Personally I find it best using just my phone camera. If you have a good quality camera on your phone, that's what I would recommend

Comment

Originally posted by meldrumsonthemove View Post
              I always use a GoPro and my iPhone only
              Thinking about getting a go pro but never had one. i have used similar ones but def see the difference so would you recommend the go pro 5 hero??

Comment

Originally posted by Ammyweng View Post

Thinking about getting a go pro but never had one. i have used similar ones but def see the difference so would you recommend the go pro 5 hero??
                Any GoPro is a good GoPro in my opinion you can see what I did with my old GoPro HD 2

Comment

I suggest the Sony a5100 - great price with amazing video quality , audio , low light capabilities - no IS , but still awesome 

Comment

Originally posted by honor View Post
                    I suggest the Sony a5100 - great price with amazing video quality , audio , low light capabilities - no IS , but still awesome 
                    Great tip - will check it out! Keep crushing it!

Comment

The Sony alpha range have great internal stabilisation

Comment

Go pro! It's light and easy to carry around. And angle is wide as well.

Comment

Originally posted by charm View Post
                          Go pro! It's light and easy to carry around. And angle is wide as well.
                          Should i get hero 4 session or hero 3 silver?

Comment

• charm
                            charm commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Get a hero 4 session if you're after the quality of the video. The downside of Session is the battery is attached so once it drains, you'll have to charge it unlike the Silver's detachable battery. You can bring spare battery to change once it drains. Silver has wider dimension too but it's more expensive than session. In my opinion, Silver is better.
                        Working...
                        X