Genting Skyway Cable Car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genting Skyway Cable Car

The Genting Skyway Cable Car is a new attraction in Genting Highland. It connects the Genting Highland Premium Outlet to the Skyavenue at the peak of Genting Highland. The reide is about 15-20 minutes and the best part is, it will be operated upon rainy or windy day as well.

There are 2 types of gondola; a regular gandola and also the glass floor gandola..the price is RM7 for regular and RM25 for glass floor. we choose a glass floor gandola since it is no queue at all compared to the regular one.

Comment

Do you feel nervous riding the glass floor gondola? The view is very nice from the gondola.

Comment

My kids was laughing at me because suddenly i became quiet..for first 5 minutes, yes i am...but after that is OK.

Comment

Never try the cable car .. usually just driving to top ... hmm should try this

Comment

Worth trying and much cheaper than langkawi cable car

Comment

Ada kes sangkut macam kereta kabel langkawi dak ? seram hehe ..

Comment

Berdasarkan kepada info dari kakitangan..hujan or angin pun cable car operate as usual..
                ​​​​​​Kami pun rase hari tu..waktu nak turun..hujan lebat sampai tempias dalam gondola..they still operate but a bit slow..bergoyang2 la

Comment

Working...
                X