Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currency Exchange Calculator

Useful site when traveling.
    This Free Currency Exchange Rates Calculator helps you convert Australian Dollar to Malaysian Ringgit from any amount.

easy to use via apps too
    Currency Converter for over 180 currencies with live exchange rates and offline mode. Setup your personal currency list and see all the important currencies at first glance.'Real time exchange rates and offline mode saves you money while abroad' Cosmopolitan Magazine 2014★ 180+ world currencies and 4 metals★ Live exchange rates★ Offline mode (no roaming fees)★ Convert multiple currencies at once★ Historic graphs (1 day - 5 years)★ Search function to quickly add a new currency★ Bitcoin★ App2SD★ Live rates & graphs provided by Yahoo.comNOTE: Click the ‘All currencies’ button below your personal currency list to add a new currency.

Comment

usually which one is better? change your money here in malaysia or at the destination airport?

Comment

Withdraw money at the atm when reach the destination airport is my way..but depends.

Comment

Originally posted by konarbaring View Post
          usually which one is better? change your money here in malaysia or at the destination airport?
          As for me, i like to change in Malaysia..be prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by imrankhalid View Post

As for me, i like to change in Malaysia..be prepared.
            yes, especially if you are in hurry. maybe 60% in malaysia, 40% at the destination, maybe could save some more on exchange at the destination?

Comment

Working...
            X