Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Street Photography in KL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Street Photography in KL

    I've been a fan of street photography ever since i got my first DSLR. Love the idea of capturing moments in everyday life of normal people. Capturing the best moment at the correct time and location is so satisfying. Normally in urban / suburban such in KL.

    My idol, Featured in The New York Times.

    https://lens.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/...-kuala-lumpur/

    Maybe one day i will be like him...hahah....maybe ill call it colors of life.hehehe..

    Share your best location for your subject of interest in photography. maybe street, portrait, landscape etc.








  • #2
    Petaling Street and Central Market is good spot for street photography

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by backpacker View Post
      Petaling Street and Central Market is good spot for street photography
      last time went to CM, the security guard doesn't allow taking picture with DSLR. Strange.

      Comment


      • #4
        Try Dataran Merdeka with Bangunan Sultan Ismail , really Beautiful . Also can try Stesen Keretapi and nearby Masjid Negara

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KucingKelabu View Post
          Try Dataran Merdeka with Bangunan Sultan Ismail , really Beautiful . Also can try Stesen Keretapi and nearby Masjid Negara
          yes, my favorite site, now they have new landscape at masjid jamik, its nice too

          Comment


          • #6
            I guess Petronas Twin Towers and Menara KL also are nice to shoot.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by imrankhalid View Post
              I guess Petronas Twin Towers and Menara KL also are nice to shoot.
              yes, those are must have photo.

              Comment

              Working...
              X