Place to visit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place to visit

I am traveling to Selangor next week.Can you recommend me come interesting place to visit in Selangor?

I'm afraid I have not been myself to make a recommendation. Have you tried googling this term to see if any good blog posts come up?

Comment

I would recommend you to go explore Bandar Sunway. It's a really enjoyable place with lots of shopping malls, places to ice skate, water parks, and amusement parks. There are many great spots you can easily find if you do a little research.

Comment

Originally posted by meldrumsonthemove View Post
        I'm afraid I have not been myself to make a recommendation. Have you tried googling this term to see if any good blog posts come up?
        Yes, but nothing caught my eye.

Comment

Originally posted by LeilaH View Post
          I would recommend you to go explore Bandar Sunway. It's a really enjoyable place with lots of shopping malls, places to ice skate, water parks, and amusement parks. There are many great spots you can easily find if you do a little research.
          Bandar Sunway sounds great. I will definitely visit that place.

Comment

If you travel near Kajang/Bangi ... A Must stop point is the Historical Sate Kajang!!! ... The most popular is the Haji Samuri Sate Kajang near the Stadium. ( Now can easily reach by the new Sg Buloh - Kajang MRT ) or you can try Sate Willy in Sg Chua Food Court...

Comment

Originally posted by KucingKelabu View Post
              If you travel near Kajang/Bangi ... A Must stop point is the Historical Sate Kajang!!! ... The most popular is the Haji Samuri Sate Kajang near the Stadium. ( Now can easily reach by the new Sg Buloh - Kajang MRT ) or you can try Sate Willy in Sg Chua Food Court...
              yes, must try, haji samuri satay is just walking distance from MRT Stadium Kajang. easy excess

Comment

Working...
              X