Possible to visit Langkawi?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible to visit Langkawi?

Possible to visit Langkawi at end of june beginning of July? And how about the culture? Its mainly muslimic i think so is it possible for women to go to the beach in a bikini? no offence i have mainly muslim friends but i want to know in advance.. thanks in advance´╗┐

I assume going to the beach will be okay, but I haven't been. I think as long as on the roads you are dressed correctly

Comment

Originally posted by johnsilva View Post
      Possible to visit Langkawi at end of june beginning of July? And how about the culture? Its mainly muslimic i think so is it possible for women to go to the beach in a bikini? no offence i have mainly muslim friends but i want to know in advance.. thanks in advance´╗┐
      I just want to point out that muslimic isn't exactly the correct term. Islamic is the correct descriptive word; the religion is Islam and the people who practice it are muslims.

Anyway, most likely bikinis are allowed because I'm guessing it's a tourist attraction anyway, and Malaysia is overall pretty diverse. I've seen women in bikinis next to women in head to toe burqa.

Comment

Working...
      X