Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Travel

    I"m in the middle of planning a trip to KL and trying to book plane tickets. The flight I'm looking at when leaving KL is around 7AM, flying international. I had some questions about this:

    1) What are my options for travel to airport so early in the morning?
    2) If only Taxi, an estimate of how much will it cost?
    3) I heard it takes about an hour to get to the airport, is this still the case even so early in the morning?

  • #2
    Taxi or Uber is an option, the fare will depend of how far it is to the airport from where you are staying. There is traffic in the morning, but I don't think it will take as long as an hour.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by LeilaH View Post
      Taxi or Uber is an option, the fare will depend of how far it is to the airport from where you are staying. There is traffic in the morning, but I don't think it will take as long as an hour.
      Thanks for advice

      Comment


      • #4
        Maybe u can opt for ERL from KL Sentral or KLIA Coach(Bus) also from KL Sentral.

        √ ERL no traffic at all and also u can check in at KL Sentral.
        √ KLIA Coach definitely about an hour with traffice.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by radhiahjalal View Post
          Maybe u can opt for ERL from KL Sentral or KLIA Coach(Bus) also from KL Sentral.

          √ ERL no traffic at all and also u can check in at KL Sentral.
          √ KLIA Coach definitely about an hour with traffice.
          yes TMitevska, i would also prefer ERL. just need to take uber to KL Sentral then to KLIA with ERL.

          you can check here for the schedule.

          https://www.kliaekspres.com/plan-buy/schedule/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by konarbaring View Post

            yes TMitevska, i would also prefer ERL. just need to take uber to KL Sentral then to KLIA with ERL.

            you can check here for the schedule.

            https://www.kliaekspres.com/plan-buy/schedule/
            Thank you so much

            Comment


            • #7
              enjoy your trip sir

              Comment


              • #8
                You can use grab, I think its about 67 Ringgits. You can see the price up front and you can get cars at any time of day or night. It will take about an hour usually, with or without traffic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by meldrumsonthemove View Post
                  You can use grab, I think its about 67 Ringgits. You can see the price up front and you can get cars at any time of day or night. It will take about an hour usually, with or without traffic
                  Nice! Thanks for the feedback

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X