Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chinese New Year Decor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chinese New Year Decor

    I was in KL last night at the Pavilion Mall and their Chinese New Year decoration and exhibit was really beautiful and interesting. I also really enjoy seeing all the decoration on the streets and in the neighborhoods around where I live. Just because I don't celebrate it doesn't mean I can't appreciate it. All the red lanterns and cherry blossoms are so beautiful!
    5
    I love the decor as well
    100.00%
    5
    I'm ok with it
    0%
    0
    Not a big fan
    0%
    0

  • #2
    please don't forget the Lion Dance! You could have small Lion Dance puppets as handhelds; Lion Dancers and drummers as NPCs; an interactive or animated Lion Dance, etc. etc.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TMitevska View Post
      please don't forget the Lion Dance! You could have small Lion Dance puppets as handhelds; Lion Dancers and drummers as NPCs; an interactive or animated Lion Dance, etc. etc.
      I don't know too much about Chinese New Year celebration, that's very interesting.

      Comment


      • #4
        When there is lion dance, Chinese usually feed the lion with hong bao (the red envelope with money inside). It's for good luck

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by charm View Post
          When there is lion dance, Chinese usually feed the lion with hong bao (the red envelope with money inside). It's for good luck
          Ahh, I see. Very cool!

          Comment


          • #6
            There is a cool display at the personas towers park too. Really beautiful

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by meldrumsonthemove View Post
              There is a cool display at the personas towers park too. Really beautiful
              I haven't seen it yet, but I definitely plan to go and explore KL some more and might stop by the towers.

              Comment

              Working...
              X