Chinese New Year Decor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese New Year Decor

I was in KL last night at the Pavilion Mall and their Chinese New Year decoration and exhibit was really beautiful and interesting. I also really enjoy seeing all the decoration on the streets and in the neighborhoods around where I live. Just because I don't celebrate it doesn't mean I can't appreciate it. All the red lanterns and cherry blossoms are so beautiful!
    I love the decor as well
    100.00%
    I'm ok with it
    0%
    Not a big fan
    0%

please don't forget the Lion Dance! You could have small Lion Dance puppets as handhelds; Lion Dancers and drummers as NPCs; an interactive or animated Lion Dance, etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TMitevska View Post
      please don't forget the Lion Dance! You could have small Lion Dance puppets as handhelds; Lion Dancers and drummers as NPCs; an interactive or animated Lion Dance, etc. etc.
      I don't know too much about Chinese New Year celebration, that's very interesting.

Comment

When there is lion dance, Chinese usually feed the lion with hong bao (the red envelope with money inside). It's for good luck

Comment

Originally posted by charm View Post
          When there is lion dance, Chinese usually feed the lion with hong bao (the red envelope with money inside). It's for good luck
          Ahh, I see. Very cool!

Comment

There is a cool display at the personas towers park too. Really beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by meldrumsonthemove View Post
              There is a cool display at the personas towers park too. Really beautiful
              I haven't seen it yet, but I definitely plan to go and explore KL some more and might stop by the towers.

Comment

Working...
              X