Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dinner in the Sky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dinner in the Sky

    Now in Bukit Bintang! Menarik je ni..always full..kene booking kt website dulu and choose the meal set..

  • #2
    The meal package with the price..berbaloi ka?

    MYR 369.00 399.00 per Pax - Economy Class
    • Entrance to SKYLAND lounge
    • 1 hour dinner session in the sky
    • Exclusive 3 course dinner menu from Sheraton Kuala Lumpur ( 5 Star Hotel)
    • Free Water & Juices during dinner/ on flight


    MYR 569.00 599.00 per Pax - Business Class
    • Entrance to SKYLAND lounge
    • 1 hour dinner session in the sky
    • Exclusive 4 course dinner menu from Sheraton Kuala Lumpur ( 5 Star Hotel)
    • Free Water & Juices during dinner/ on flight
    • 2 Complimentary glasses of cocktails/mocktails upon arrival in lounge
    • Priority Boarding on Dinner In The Sky table
    • Lounge Food served upon arrival: Chicken Wing ( A set of 3 pieces)
    • PreStarter Course : Deep Fried Spinach Ball in Cream Sauce


    MYR 939.00 999.00 per Pax - First Class
    • Entrance to SKYLAND lounge
    • 1 hour dinner session in the sky
    • Exclusive 4 course dinner menu from Sheraton Kuala Lumpur (5 Star Hotel)
    • Free Water & Juices during dinner/ on flight
    • Free Flow Cocktails/ Mocktails before Flight in Lounge
    • Priority Boarding (FIRST to board) on Dinner In The Sky table
    • "Lounge Food served upon arrival:
      - Home Made Smoked Salmon with Balsamic Marinated Watermelon ( 2 pieces)
      - Chicken Wing ( A set of 3 pieces)"
    • Take-away gift: 6 pieces of coloured macaroons
    • PreStarter Course : Deep Fried Spinach Ball in Cream Sauce
    • 1 Night stay in Deluxe room inclusive of Breakfast for 2 pax at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur
      (5 Star Hotel) worth RM 1000 - (valid for booking by pair)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by radhiahjalal View Post
      The meal package with the price..berbaloi ka?

      MYR 369.00 399.00 per Pax - Economy Class
      • Entrance to SKYLAND lounge
      • 1 hour dinner session in the sky
      • Exclusive 3 course dinner menu from Sheraton Kuala Lumpur ( 5 Star Hotel)
      • Free Water & Juices during dinner/ on flight


      MYR 569.00 599.00 per Pax - Business Class
      • Entrance to SKYLAND lounge
      • 1 hour dinner session in the sky
      • Exclusive 4 course dinner menu from Sheraton Kuala Lumpur ( 5 Star Hotel)
      • Free Water & Juices during dinner/ on flight
      • 2 Complimentary glasses of cocktails/mocktails upon arrival in lounge
      • Priority Boarding on Dinner In The Sky table
      • Lounge Food served upon arrival: Chicken Wing ( A set of 3 pieces)
      • PreStarter Course : Deep Fried Spinach Ball in Cream Sauce


      MYR 939.00 999.00 per Pax - First Class
      • Entrance to SKYLAND lounge
      • 1 hour dinner session in the sky
      • Exclusive 4 course dinner menu from Sheraton Kuala Lumpur (5 Star Hotel)
      • Free Water & Juices during dinner/ on flight
      • Free Flow Cocktails/ Mocktails before Flight in Lounge
      • Priority Boarding (FIRST to board) on Dinner In The Sky table
      • "Lounge Food served upon arrival:
        - Home Made Smoked Salmon with Balsamic Marinated Watermelon ( 2 pieces)
        - Chicken Wing ( A set of 3 pieces)"
      • Take-away gift: 6 pieces of coloured macaroons
      • PreStarter Course : Deep Fried Spinach Ball in Cream Sauce
      • 1 Night stay in Deluxe room inclusive of Breakfast for 2 pax at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur
        (5 Star Hotel) worth RM 1000 - (valid for booking by pair)
      per pax ? ke harga ni ?

      huhuh .... cam tak mampu lagi hahah

      Comment


      • #4
        wow mahalnya..tapi berbaloi untuk orang yang terlebih duit hehe

        Comment


        • #5
          Pergh...per pax tu..tengok video tak sama pulak tu dengan experience..but i guess for those yang gayat, baik tak payah la..sat lagi makan keluar balik makanan nya..

          Comment


          • #6
            Mahai sangat .... huhuhuh ..blh dpt package melancong da ni kat Langkawi haha

            Comment


            • #7
              ni kalau nak wow awek utk propose bagus ni.hahah.u jump u die .hehehe

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MintTos View Post
                ni kalau nak wow awek utk propose bagus ni.hahah.u jump u die .hehehe
                hahahaha ..funny you MintTos

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MintTos View Post
                  ni kalau nak wow awek utk propose bagus ni.hahah.u jump u die .hehehe
                  Jangan kena Reject pastu u frust u jump suda .. :P

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by KucingKelabu View Post

                    Jangan kena Reject pastu u frust u jump suda .. :P
                    risiko tinggi.patut tak konsider dari awal...ahah

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X