Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leisure Cycling Route In KL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Leisure Cycling Route In KL

    I once stumble upon news that, there is a new cycling route between midvalley megamall to kl.

    Someone have any info about that?

    Planning to try it out with my family. But not sure about the facilities available, are there have rental bike for kids and adult?

  • #2
    Is this new? never heard before..

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by radhiahjalal View Post
      Is this new? never heard before..
      after googling around, found it. it was launched in 2015. the route is 5km long from mid valley -bricksfield - pasar seni - dataran merdeka.

      Comment


      • #4
        is it on road or off road trails ?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KucingKelabu View Post
          is it on road or off road trails ?
          all the route is tarmac, combine with normal road.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by konarbaring View Post

            all the route is tarmac, combine with normal road.
            ooo suitable for a road bike ? or just a mountain bike ?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by KucingKelabu View Post

              ooo suitable for a road bike ? or just a mountain bike ?
              it looks like not suitable for road bike, because some of the route is tight. cant go too fast there. mountain or normal bike should be ok

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by konarbaring View Post

                it looks like not suitable for road bike, because some of the route is tight. cant go too fast there. mountain or normal bike should be ok
                Thank for info , later ask my father to try together ...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by KucingKelabu View Post

                  Thank for info , later ask my father to try together ...
                  yeah, do post some review here.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X